shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Anyone out there from Australia

1. There is certainly quite a few here, which is good.

Hi Maree & Lidspics - great to see more Aussies

AUSSIE!! AUSSIE!! AUSSIE!!

I CT for Crescent Moon Designs, Designs by Marcie, Honorary CT Member 4 S2SS & an Advertisting Assistant 4 SNSD ~ "I will love thee, my Lord, as you are my Rock, my fortress, and my deliverer..." Psalm 18 v 1 & 2

I dont think I ever introduced myself here.. I am another Aussie.. I travel around (grey nomad), so i could be in any of your neighbourhoods LOL. Our home is in Logan in Queensland and we are home a couple of weeks a year. Love digi scrapbooking.. Have been doing it with frenzy since about 2005 I think.. too long ago to remember.

4. Hey Jody long time no see :) We used to CT together and hang out at the same places. Do you remember "Mozz" ♥
    Lovely to see you again, I have missed your lovely layouts.

Of course I do Maree .... Still in the west I see. we were going to come over that way again in 2014, but have put it off for a couple of years... hope you are keeping well. Good to speak again.

Quote Originally Posted by JodyT View Post
    I dont think I ever introduced myself here.. I am another Aussie.. I travel around (grey nomad), so i could be in any of your neighbourhoods LOL. Our home is in Logan in Queensland and we are home a couple of weeks a year. Love digi scrapbooking.. Have been doing it with frenzy since about 2005 I think.. too long ago to remember.
    Hi Jody
    Nice to see you introduce yourself.

7. Yeap still here, but have moved since last we chatted :) Your still traveling as well :) Its great to see some of the people I use to scrap with around digi land. Hope your going to share some of your lovely layouts with us all here as well. I see you are busy learning how to design things ♥

Quote Originally Posted by JodyT View Post
    Of course I do Maree .... Still in the west I see. we were going to come over that way again in 2014, but have put it off for a couple of years... hope you are keeping well. Good to speak again.