shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone out there from Australia

1. and maria - lindsay jane is one of my favourites too - I subscribe to her blog and have bought several of her kits etc knew she was from Adel aide , think she is great!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM View Post
    Shavari - I come from Pt Lincoln! have heaps of family there but live in southern Adel now. A-mazing!
    cool!! I live in northern adelaide .. Ive always said its a very small world

I've been everywhere (almost) man :)

I started out in Seacliff (near the sea and south of the city for those non SA people LOL and then north to Elizabeth, then, after seven yrs in Alice Springs, moved further south, Christies Beach, Morphett Vale, Reynella, Hackham. Then we made a huge shift to Tarcowie, a really small town (village, settlement, miles from any known civilisation) and lived in an old farmhouse for a while. Found that a little isolating so moved to a lovely place about 1 hour inland from Port Pirie and 1 hour north from Clare. Been here for about 7 yrs, and would move to Tassie in a second if we were rich :), not that we arent happy here, but I would like a cooler climate and we are so in the drought here it is really depressing. There now.... bet that was more info than you really wanted hey ! have a great day all, and I am still blown away by all those south aussies out there! Great to meet you all

wow .. you have moved around. Did you enjoy moving that much? I hated it.

I moved 14 times in 8 years .. hazards of joining the defence force. Im a grass roots person now .. I hate moving LOL

5. Hi!
    I am from Adelaide, but I live in Germany at present!
    I was born, raised and educated in Adelaide, then moved to the States for 8 years. I have been living in Germany for just over two years. We are looking at coming back to Australia hopefully in the next three or four years, probably east coast.
    I started Digiscrapping in July 2008. I bought stuff for paper scrapping and have been a card maker and crafter since I moved to the US.
    Good to see so many Aussies!
    ~ Louise

Another Aussie here. I am from Sydney with two boys aged 4 and 1 and my Hubby.

7. I'm from Australia too started off in Melb,VIC now living just outside Brissy and loving it

oops just realizes this is an old thread... sorry

Back again, great to see so many Aussies in Digiscrappin' Land :) And we did move again :) we are now living in the Central Tablelands of New South Wales... not quite Tasmania, but cooler and a little bit greener that Mid North South Australia !!
    "Ever stop to think..... and forget to start again?" My Blog

9. Hi, I'm from Australia, too, on the South Coast of NSW. I have two daughters, 7 weeks and 17 months who I love to scrap :)

So good to see so many Aussies here!

Wongaling Beach, about 3 hours north of Townsville in North Queenland.
    Hey girls, another Aussie here, VERY new to digi scrapping but absolutely loving it. I live in Mission Beach in North Queensland. I have been a paper scrapper for about 5 or 6 years but my daughter has just introduced me to digi. I am trying to get my head around Photoshop and have some successes and some failures, but I can usually find the answers here. This is a great site, and Andrea's classes have been so helpful. If there is anyone else here from NQ say hello.
    Irene