shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone out there from Australia

1. Smile

Hi!

I'm also from Sydney! Great to find some Aussies here! We are also from Tasmania originally. Often wish we could move back - such a nice place to live.

Been doing digi scrapping for about 2 years now. Started when we lived in the UK for a while and couldn't afford normal scrapbooking. Now I'm addicted.

Take care,

Maria
    My blogs:

2. Hi, I'm from Gladstone Queensland (a great place to be). I have been
    digi scrapping for a while, but am still learning, and loving it.

Would you believe Maria, my family is actually from Scotland, so spooky eh!!! Your blog looks wonderful Hun!!
    Tracy aka ambowife

Quote Originally Posted by mmilosav View Post
    Hi!

I'm also from Sydney! Great to find some Aussies here! We are also from Tasmania originally. Often wish we could move back - such a nice place to live.

Been doing digi scrapping for about 2 years now. Started when we lived in the UK for a while and couldn't afford normal scrapbooking. Now I'm addicted.

Take care,

Maria
    Tracy
    ~~ Ambowife Designs ~~

4. I'm in Brisbane and have just come across this site. I am fairly new to digi scrapping, having done 1 layout and a quick page! I've thrown myself right into the deepend with the supreme IV contest, hopefully I will get through the first round :)

I have been a paper scrapper for years, but this is a much better way to do it!

Hi,
    I'm in Sydney, the Hills district.
    I'm new, this is my first adventure in the land of digiscrapping forums. I've wandered through a few different sites looking for one to call home and decided to jump in here. Though it took me a while of lurking to get up the nerve to join in :)
    I've been dabbling in digiscrapping for the last few years, I think I've made about 30 pages, most of which need redoing now I know what I'm doing :)
    I've never paper scrapped. Digiscrapping was a logical progression for me from photography to photobooks to wanting to pretty things up a bit by decoration my pages.

6. Another Aussie here

Hi I am from Sydney - Camden area and I just love digi scrapping

can anyone here tell me how to work out the time difference for chats/crops?
    I've never been able to get my head around time zones and I'd like to see what chat is like.

8. Hi Rebecca - I think that this site is working on -5 time, and you would be +10 hours... so if they say a chat is on at 8pm Wednesday, by our time it would be 11am Thursday. I hope I got that right. You could always ask someone who is in the same time zone to post with their current time and then you can work it out by the time signature on the post and what time they said it was... I've probably confused you even more now!

thanks that has helped.
    every time I tried to work it out I was getting different times.
    So will I be seeing you in the supreme contest chat then? :)

to all the Eastern staters!!!! I am in Australia too but I live in Perth!!!

I have been digiscrapping for almost 4 years. I started learning just before my DD2 was born and have kept learning! I have never paper scrapped before!

I love digiscrapping but work, family & sport commitments keep me busy most of the time! I fit it in when I can!

Cheers
    Kelly
    Mad Mum of 3 wonderful kids ...

Emma (13), Jack (10) & Asha (4)

Why is it called 'after dark' when it really is 'after light'?