shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Anyone out there from Australia

Smile Anyone out there from Australia

Hi there all you fellow Aussies. I am from North Queensland and was wondering if anyone else who enjoys Digital Scrapbooking and this friendly site is from Aussie land. Would love to here from you.

Almost. I'm from New Zealand. Thats almost the same time zone

3. Hi there nannylyn, We were from brissy up until six months ago and moved to Port Stephens...looking to move a lil closer to kids really soon though...absolutely Love digi scrapping and this site...so much going on here and such a warm friendly family...great to meet you..:-)HUGGLES from a fellow OZ:-)
    *SMILE* always as it cost's you nothing and your GUARANTEED of one in return:-)My house may not be a Palace but tis a HOME, take care n have a wonderful day.

Hello adrianmichael
    I was beginning to think I was the only one from Australia that haunts this site. It is great to hear from you. I have 2 daughters and 3 grand children who live about 100kms away from me, so I guess I am lucky I get to see them quite often but would like it to be more often. I am relatively new to digi scrapping but have very quickly become an addict. I started because I wanted to preserve the old photos that Mum and Dad had so that they could be passed on to the grandchildren and then I became hooked. Only problem is I don't have enough hours in my day to do as much as I would like so consequently I have a few late nights.

Hi:)
    I'm not from Australia, but I love the country. Does it count
    I spent one year travelling around and I make at lot of layouts with pictures from Aussie!
    Last edited by Marianne; 05-03-2007 at 03:14 AM.

No, I'm from cold, rainy England, but I do have friends out there - wish I could afford to visit!

Hi... i am fron Australia as well.... melbourne at the moment but moving to bris..
    ~*~Bonnie~*~

Hey Everyone, I'm from Sydney, Australia. We are hoping to move back to Hobart Tasmania soon though. Just have to wait for DH to get a job there LOL. Great to see some other members from the land Down Under, Hugs
    Tracy
    Tracy
    ~~ Ambowife Designs ~~

Hi there. I am from north Queensland....Townsville. Have been digital scrapbooking for five months now after six years the old way. Wish I had found this before. Any way have now and it is just great. Wonderfull people here. I have four kids, boys 29 & 27 and girls 24 & 21 and also 3 grand daughters and 1 grand son and a new one just on the way. Two grandchildren kive 1 1/2 hours from me and two a four hour drive from me.

Hi there , another Aussie here.

I live in Sydney with my DH and 4 yr old son but we are hoping to move to sunny Queensland by the end of the year as all my family are up there (Brisbane and Hervey Bay).

I'm fairly new to digi scrapping and totally loving it. I have 4 80 litre containers full of traditional scrapping stuff but have shoved that aside in favour of digi. I also belong to an internet cardmaking swap so am really enjoying making cards as well.

Hope to see you all around the threads sometime.