shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Please help me get the coupon for free Feb kit

Hybrid View

Please help me get the coupon for free Feb kit

I made a $10 purchase on 2/14 and have not received the coupon for the cottage mist kit. This is the last day to get it and all of my inquires have gone unanswered. Would someone please answer me on this thread or via private message and tell me what I need to do. I'm very frustrated at this point!

Hi There... the coupons for the collab are distributed as soon as possible upon the purchase of $10.00 in the GDS store.

We have found that there are times when the emails containing the collab kit coupon end up in spam folders. You may want to check your spam folder.

No worries, though, we will make sure you get the collab asap. :)

usually you get an email after your order has been processed that has a coupon code for the collab kit.
    maybe that went into your spam folder?
    Last edited by elenasworld; 02-28-2009 at 01:06 PM.

Smile Thanks Debra!

Thanks so much for your quick answer Debra! I've checked the spam, but it
    isn't there. I get all the other emails from this site. I got the one where you
    posted to this thread right away. I'm happy as long as I get the kit at some point...was just afraid I would miss it if I didn't get it today. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by lwlittlebit View Post
    Thanks so much for your quick answer Debra! I've checked the spam, but it
    isn't there. I get all the other emails from this site. I got the one where you
    posted to this thread right away. I'm happy as long as I get the kit at some point...was just afraid I would miss it if I didn't get it today. Thanks again!
    Hi! I've received all of your inquiries via email and have responded to each one of them from "ghswartz@comcast.net" but it seems that none of them are making it. I will PM you in the morning with the coupon code.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks so much Holly! I checked for the address you gave in my spam folder and there's none there. It's weird that it won't come through. I bet you were as frustrated as I was! I'll look for the PM. Sorry for all the trouble! I should have posted here in the first place!