shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: Friday Feb. 27 Speed Scrap!

  1. Sooo ready! even did a challenge requireing cluster (so not my comfort zone) AND I picked to use some foliage Somebody slap me I'm getting crazy up in here!

    * does little Rocky boxing move* I'm soo ready bring it on!
    [/CENTER]

  2. #22
    I'm feeling pretty good after a visit to see my physio this afternoon, so I should be up to it.

    For those who have been following my mishaps lately. I finally found out this week that I fractured my ankle along with a severe sprain. That's why I'm still very swollen and sore even almost 4 weeks after the accident.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,169
    I'm not too in to foilage, so you don't have to worry about that with me!! But I do love glitter - so there will be glitter tonight! If you don't have any, be sure to pick up my DD right now! It is 6 sheets of glitter!!!

  4. Yay I think I can actually participate!! My first one!! Where do I go??? I'm so lost LOL!!

  5. #25
    This is the first time to try this for me too, so I am right there with you with the "lost" bit.

    Life has been very stressful here this week and so I could use some fun.

    Laura

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    2,169
    Just hang around girls! It will be in this forum under speed scraps, I will probably start a new thread though since this one has gotten pretty long already!!!

    Only a half hour and we are on!!! Can't wait to see you there!

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    I'm feeling pretty good after a visit to see my physio this afternoon, so I should be up to it.

    For those who have been following my mishaps lately. I finally found out this week that I fractured my ankle along with a severe sprain. That's why I'm still very swollen and sore even almost 4 weeks after the accident.
    So did they say anything about surgery? I know you were worried about that during our last ss. Or maybe a couple of ss before.






  8. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Austin, Tx.
    Posts
    34,931
    Quote Originally Posted by mistifaery View Post
    Yay I think I can actually participate!! My first one!! Where do I go??? I'm so lost LOL!!
    Not to worry. After all instructions are given you have an hour to finish. One thing I remember from my first ss is to become very friendly with your refresh button.

    Have fun.






  9. Jan so good to hear you found out what was wrong. Hope you keep getting better. Did they have to re break it to set it?


    Yeah no foliage and super yeah for the beautiful DD of Glitter paper! I think somebody is spoiling us
    [/CENTER]

  10. Quote Originally Posted by emeraldsong View Post
    This is the first time to try this for me too, so I am right there with you with the "lost" bit.

    Life has been very stressful here this week and so I could use some fun.

    Laura
    Hope things get better for you! This will definitely get your mind off things - LOL

    jayne

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •