shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Any good books for pse?

1. Any good books for pse?

I'm new to this and have never made a scrapbook or used pse (i have it though). I feel so lost and need help learning more. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chakra View Post
    I'm new to this and have never made a scrapbook or used pse (i have it though). I feel so lost and need help learning more. Thanks
    I priced several books at the neighborhood bookstore but they all seemed to complicated. I recommend that you take the beginners class here at this site. It is only $30.00 and it is really good. I am now finishing up the intermediate class but before I did the beginners class I couldn't even figure out the whole layer thing. I would put something up and then it would disappear when I added anything to it. It was a major headache!!!

OK, I should be a commercial for GDS classes!!!

Welcome to GDS, and have to agree with Anna, the classes here at GDS are a great place to learn pse. Also, there are some tutorials on the resource tab at the top of the page that will help you too. Look forward to seeing your lo's.

4. I also recomended the GDS classes, I took the complete courses and they are awesome, I learned everything so easy, and you can anwser
    if you have any doubt and I think this is the best and easy way to learn any adobe program.

Do the GDS classes cover a lot of photo editing or mainly just digi scrapping?

Thanks!