shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Michigan

1. Hello from Michigan

Ive been scrapbooking for several years however am somewhat new to digital scrapbooking. I've played for at least 3 years off and on when time allows. My husband and I have been married for 19 years - we have 3 daughters, 1 son and 1 grand-daughter.

Things I enjoy doing are of course the digital scrapbooking, hardly ever do the paper scrapbooking any longer. My husband and I enjoy our Mustangs in the warm weather, we enjoy taking road trips with them - last trip was to Myrtle Beach for Mustang week. Got lots of pictures to scrap and lots of memories.

This summer we have our youngest daughter graduating, in Sept we have our middle daughters wedding as well as our grand-daughters 2nd birthday. So lots of neat things coming up to take lots of photographs. Can't wait!!

Welcome to GDS. Look forward to seeing your lo's of all the great memories and upcoming events. This is such a great site and there are so many wonderful members and great challenges and prizes.

Welcome! Wow! Sounds like you have a lot of great things to scrap coming up! Can't wait to see your LO's in the gallery! Have fun!

Welcome to GDS can't wait to see some of your LO's.
    Elizabeth

I create for Shelly's Art
    check out my blog

hello and welcome.