shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I the only one from South Carolina, USA?

Quote Originally Posted by justwantascrap View Post
    I don't know if I am even doing this right since I just signed on for the first time and haven't done other sites either. But, a Hawaii friend from a long time ago just got me interested in Digital Scrapbooking and I have been trying to get started. It is very overwhelming; starting from scratch and building up enough good stuff to chose from (like we all had to do a long time ago with paper, pens, stickers, etc). Anyway, I live in Mauldin so am obviously VERY close to Fountain Inn. I don't have any friends here who have switched to digital scrapping. Everyone still likes to get together with all their STUFF! I like the idea of just using a laptop and no mess! Glad to see someone from around here.

I'm not from your area, but wanted to welcome you to GDS.

I'm like you and have several friends who are still paper scrappers (and I am now a die hard digi scrapper), when I get together with them I either bring my laptop and scrapbook digitally or sometimes I will bring my paper supplies and make cards.

I think you will also find that doing online crops is also a fun way to gather with fellow digi scrappers and get a layout done.
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 04-16-2009 at 11:19 AM.

2. Smile

Welcome, my Mauldin neighbor. justwantascrap! Boy! You are really close to me! I go through Mauldin all of the time! Shop there some too!

I don't do the papers, pens, stickers kind of scrapping myself. I do love the digital kind -- and so do the recipients of my endeavors.

Trust me! It won't take you long to accumulate way more than you can ever use. I have a 500 GB external hard drive that I'm working on filling up. (he, hee, heeee)

So, welcome to GoDigital and glad to know that I have a neighbor interested in digital.

Give me a holler if I can be of any help to you.

Hugs,
    Barbara