shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Week 4 Lessons

Week 4 Lessons

Hi Everyone and welcome to the last week of PSE Intermediate Lessons. Just to let you know, the class forum will be open to you for the next month so feel free to take your time working on the homework and submit when you can. Please contact me anytime if you have any questions or need any assistance.

Final Lessons:

OK,no more Christmas pics. I really like this background. Not sure how I made it, but I did. Actually, I think I was following the crinkling paper tut. and this happened so I saved it!!! See I am working! hehe

YAY!!! My homework is done!!! Not that I don't like homework or anything like that!!! I completed the frame and also recolored some elements as per week 3 lessons.

Thanks Debra! I am so glad I took these classes. Please let me know when the advanced classes are ready to go and let me know what they will cover. I learned so much and now off to digi creation land!!