shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from ohio

hello from ohio

hi im new here so thought id drop in and introduce myself. my name is vicki and i live in small town ohio-usa-i just recently discovered digital scrapbooking about 6 months ago and i love it. i usually print mine out and then add real elements to make the pages pop.
    digital certainly is alot neater than traditionaland the supplies are endless.plus its down right addicting

Hello and welcome to GDS. You are right it is soooo addictive, but oh so much fun. I am originally from Ohio, now live in Missouri, but my family is still in Ohio. Look forward to seeing your lo's in the gallery.

Hi There Vicki and Welcome to GDS and the "great addiction"! I'm with you, no mess... the wonderful "undo" button and the endless supplies

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Hi There Vicki!
    Welcome to GDS! So glad you found your way here. Check out our challenges and daily downloads when you have a chance -- they offer a great way to learn some techniques / styles and gather some goodies along the way.

I live in OH too -- in between Cleveland and Akron
    Happy Scrapping!

5. Hi Vicki! I'm in Kentucky so we can't be too far away! Glad to have you with us!

6. Welcome Vicki! So glad you found us! I look forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!

Hi Vicki, welcome!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

thanks for all the welcomes.

Hello and welcome! I am also from Ohio, I grew up in a small town but now I live in Cincinnati - big change for me!!! lol

Anyway, it's so great to have you here!!

i actually live in hillsboro if anyone knows where that is. we lived in a large texas city for 20 yrs so coming back here was a change for sure but i really like the slower life style of small towns and it leaves me with more time to play on computer