shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone in SW Virginia?

Anyone in SW Virginia?

I would love to find another digi scrapper somewhere near me. Our home is in the Roanoke Valley.

Pat H.

Nope, I am not in your area, but you sure do live in beautiful country. Hope you find someone near. I think it would be great to get together with other scrappers too.

3. I'm on the eastern shore a few hours from you in Maryland... I kind of know your area, if you're where I'm thinking near the Shanandoah Mountains? Beautiful area.. I've been skiing at "Ski Liberty" before in Western Maryland in Garret County.. are you familiar with that area?

Hard to find other scrappers around..I've only found 1 other in Maryland!

Debra,

I graduated from Annandale High School many years ago and spent some time in Maryland. These days I mostly stay here in the midst of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains.

Pat H.

5. Ah..my favorite place to go for a long ride in October! What a treasure it must be to live there year around! I actually once looked into a farm that was for sale right at the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains with a mile of Shanandoah river front..it had 7 fireplaces and was oh so beautiful and peaceful looking..lol..I just couldn't afford the price tag...

As they say though.. Almost Heaven! It sure seems so fitting!

6. Hi Pat
    I'm not too far from you.... I'm in Princeton, WV, about an hour and a half from Roanoke. I actually work in SW Virginia...in Pearisburg! I've spent many summers at Smith Mountain Lake and went to college on the other side of Lynchburg, in Farmville. So, I know that area really well :)
    Jan