shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi!

Smile Hi!

Hello!
    I joined GDS back in October, but never did much of anything except buying a couple of kits and downloading some freebies. I am actually a bit intimidated by digital scrapbooking. However, I have purchased Photoshop Elements 7 and I'm ready to give it a go this time. Also just purchased the Beginners class and can't wait until I start it. By the way, how am I contacted? How do I know when to start? You can tell that I am a real newby.
    I live in Locust Grove, Virginia (West of Fredericksburg) and am a retired pharmacist. I'm looking forward to have a lot of fun with this and to share with all of you.

Welcome to GDS. I got PSE 7 for Christmas and love it. I took the beginner elements class and am soon going to take the next class too.

Good luck, and can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'm trying to get the hang of it. Enjoy your second course. I bet you'll how to create very unique stuff.

4. Welcome, and I understand completely being overwhelmed! I felt the same way! It's wonderful to have you here and seeing your layouts in the gallery! Holler if you have any questions!

Welcome! I think you will love this site & the people! I am a newbie since November. I bought PSE 7 & am taking the beginners class right now. It can be intimidating figuring out pse 7 but hang in there! It will get easier with practice & once you start making layouts, you will love all the things you can do! And join the challenges each month....it will help you build confidence in making the layouts! Can't wait to see your layouts....Enjoy!

6. Hi, welcome to GDS! I started digiscrappin with PSE and really find it to be easy! Classes will start the first day of the month and you will be given access to the private classroom and be notified then :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

You sure give me a lot of hope. I am ready to learn PSE and start creating some cool pages. It's nice to have so many people to give you a hand when youa re stuck. Thanks a lot :)

hi there
    welcome to GDS

when i first started, i lurked quite a bit, read a lot, browsed the galleries and thought how could I do something like that. I did some challenges and learned things by scraplifting and trial and error. The challenges really helped me to learn my program, and to get the courage to try some things on my own. Most of us were all intimidated at first -- but the possibilities of what can be done made me stick with it.

Enjoy your class! and dont forget that everyone was new at one time, and we all started at the beginning!

Thanks

Thanks for your encouraging words. I am looking forward to having a lot of fun.

Welcome! So great to have you here! I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun learning Photoshop Elements 7!