shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Georgia on my Mind

1. Thanks, Sherrie! Yes, it's getting to be a little antique mecca downtown. I work part-time downtown in the Voter Registration Office. If you're ever in town stop by and say hi, I might be there, especially if it's time for absentee voting--that will start around June 1 and run until the primary July 15.

Hello to another Buckeye

I'm a buckeye girl too. Born in Urbana, Ohio. My Mom & sister live on Rt. 68 close to Navistar plant. My husband is retired AF. Understand the Sinus Valley!, but right now we live in Fenton, Missouri and believe me, this year the old allergies are kicking up big time.

We are heading to Ohio to spend Mem. Day weekend with the family on Sat. at Indian Lake. Always a fun day!

Cathy V

3. Thanks Nelda,
    Next time I am over I will stop by and see if by chance we can meet. I love shopping there, I try to stop by when we're over for a visit. I'll be over again next year.
    Sherrie

4. Hello all, I am from Walker Co. It is northwestern GA, about 30 mins to Alabama or Tennessee. Nice to meet you all. It is hot here today

5. Hi, all! Or should I say, y'all? I just joined, and live in Fayetteville, that's in Fayette County. Of course, you knew that!

Nice to see you all here (I am a transplant, not a Yankee, but a westerner).
    Marlene

I didn't know there were so many Georgians here

I grew up in Jefferson in Jackson County. I now live in Gainesville in Hall County.

7. Georgia Laptop Crop 5-2-09

I just wanted to pop in and invite y'all to a laptop crop I am hosting next Saturday. My friend Elizabeth has the information on her face book.
    Here's the link if you are interested in getting more information. Hope you can make it!

http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=83957475801&mid=5bdf48G40267403G69a dd9G7

Quote Originally Posted by tracymhunt View Post
    I just wanted to pop in and invite y'all to a laptop crop I am hosting next Saturday. My friend Elizabeth has the information on her face book.
    Here's the link if you are interested in getting more information. Hope you can make it!

http://www.facebook.com/n/?event.php&eid=83957475801&mid=5bdf48G40267403G69a dd9G7
    Thanks so much for the invite, Tracy. I was SO hoping to go to this scrap - as it's very close to where I live - however, it's my son's Spring Fling at elementary school in the morning, with a soccer game in the afternoon. I'll be lucky to scrap at ALL that day. :((

I keep saying it, but maybe the next one? Spring and Fall Saturdays are hard as my oldest DS is an active soccer player. In September, he'll move to a traveling team, AND my youngest DS will start playing in the Rec league. Ah, the joys of parenthood.... lots of pictures, no time to scrap 'em.

Hope you get a good turnout, and have a marvelous time.

Cheers!
    Peace, ~Aly

9. Well maybe next time. I plan is to try to have one 2 or 3 times a year.

Hi, I'm a Georgia peach girl. born in Cobb County. Now in N.W. Georgia near a wide place in the road called Kingston. I think we have digi scrappers everywhere. It's a great hobby.