shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Georgia on my Mind

1. I'm just west of you, in Mississippi. And like Gwen said, thanks for getting that song stuck in my head! LOL Great to have you around!

2. I'm originally from Cumming, Georgia (now living in UK) so I just had to post on here. Glad to see some fellow southerners around !
    Sherrie

I would SO love to be living in the UK right now. Wanna switch places???

How's the weather over there? Today it's starting out at 40F with a high of 50F and a good chance of rain. We need the rain.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherrie View Post
    I'm originally from Cumming, Georgia (now living in UK) so I just had to post on here. Glad to see some fellow southerners around !
    Sherrie
    Peace, ~Aly

4. Hi Aly
    You know what they say, there's no place like home. The grass is always greener and all that stuff................ROFL. It's 48 degrees here today in Southern England we just had a rain shower. It 's supposed to be windy and 54 tomorrow at least that's the prediction. I used to work in Gwinnett County years ago ( Jimmy Carter Blvd ). NIce to meet you we'll have to keep in touch !
    Sherrie

5. Hello there, I'm from Newna, GA

Hi Isabel! I'm in Gwinnett County and we're about to get pounded by a thunderstorm. Time to unplug the 'puter!!

Peace,
    ~Aly
    Peace, ~Aly

7. I am in Gwinnett County also - I live in Loganville
    Addicted to:

Wisdom to Share:

Well howdy Neighbor! I'm on the Grayson side of Lawrenceville and my best friend lives in Loganville. Small, small world - gettin' smaller all the time!
    Peace, ~Aly

9. Georgia scrapper here! I moved to Ellijay in north Georgia about 10 years ago and I love it! The only thing that's missing is any good scrapbooking stores within a reasonable distance. Thank goodness for digital scrapbooking and online shopping!

10. Hello Nelda Belle !

I've been shopping in Ellijay Ga. They have some of the best shops up there !
    Welcome to the group !
    Sherrie ♥