store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Georgia on my Mind

Hi Y'all,

I'm currently living in GA, Gwinnett Co - NE of Atlanta. Any other Southern Digi-Scrappers around here?

Cheers,
    ~Aly

Hey Aly,

My name's Sarah and I'm from Jacksonville, (Northeast Florida) So, I'm not that far from ya'!
    Sarah

to GDS Aly! And thanks for getting that song stuck in my head, LOL!

Sorry, I'm not a southern scrapper, I'm from Colorado. I do visit Arkansas and Mississippi about once a year (end of March this year), though.

Aly, right in my ole neck of the woods! I so LOVE Atlanta! I lived in Cobb county. And I'm still a diehard fan of the Braves! So glad you found and can't wait to see more of you around GDS....'

Take care,
    Holly
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I'm From Good Ole Springfield, Ohio. Sinus Valley For Sure!

Hi there, from another southern scrapper. I live just south of you in Newnan (Coweta County).

Hi Aly. I'm in FLA, but originally Cobb County, GA. I LOVE THIS SITE! I'll be looking for you.

Hi Aly,

I live south of you, in Rockdale County. We're located in what I call "the 12-mile zone' - 12 miles from Conyers, 12 miles from McDonough and 12 miles from Stockbridge. I'm new to this site and ds.

Barbara

Aly Im from Walton County GA... use to live in Gwinnett, but it's getting to big!

I'm in Gwinnett County!! I live in Loganville, GA!!