shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Project 365 albums

1. Project 365 albums

Hi everyone,
    Just wondering if any of you are doing Project 365 and if so are you printing your photos and displaying them in an album or scrapping a page a week/month. So far I have only been posting my photos on my blog but I am starting to think about how I want to display them physically and am not really sure what direction to go in.
    Any ideas?

2. I have a physical album (the creating keepsakes project 365) but it seems to be collecting dust! I have found it's easier for me to scrap them on the computer. I plan on having them put into photobooks and depending on how many pages I have, I may put them in photobooks quarterly. I was going to do a book for the whole year, but my project continues to get bigger.

Andrea's 365 template bundle (btw it's on sale for 30% off right now) is great for this as it has 52 templates so you could have it all planned out for you. I love that there are 7 photos per template and I usually scrap a page per week or 2 pages per week (I mirror the template so it flows into a nice two-pager.)

HTH! :)
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

3. Thanks for your help!! :) that 365 template bundle looks awesome