shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi from SOuth Africa

1. Hi from SOuth Africa

My name is jackie, been doing digital scrapbooking for the last 6 years and loving it.

Welcome, Jackie. I know you'll love the community here. Everyone is helpful, welcoming, and very nice. And, we all love to do the same thing! Look forward to seeing your layouts.
    Dona

Hello and welcome to GDS. Glad that you found us ... all the way from South Africa! This is a fun environment with lots of nice ladies. If you have any questions,please don't be afraid to ask. Someone always has an answer. Make sure you that you check out the tuturials .. lots of tips. Also check out the challenges for great posting bonuses and lots of fun. Can't wait to see your work in the gallery.

4. Welcome Jackie! Glad you found your way here! If you have any questions, be sure and holler at us! Looking forward to seeing your LOs in the gallery!

Hi Jackie!
    So glad you found your way to GDS! I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery and getting to know you.
    Take a peek at our challenges and our daily downloads section
    Happy Scrapping~

Hi Jackie,
    Welcome!! You'll love visiting GDS! I'm also from Sa- Pretoria actually, where do you stay?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    Hi Jackie,
    Welcome!! You'll love visiting GDS! I'm also from Sa- Pretoria actually, where do you stay?
    Fochville, close to pochefstroom

WOW! Six years?! That's so nice!
    Welcome and have some fun with us.

welcome to the forums. looking forward to seeing your work

Welcome to the forum!