shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Germany

Hello from Germany

Im Cornelia from Germany, 21 years old and mom of a little daugther (born in january), so I have so many pics to scrap. I started scrapping yesterday and I think Im addicted.

If you have any question, dont hesitate to ask. #
    Greetings Cornelia

My Blog:

2. Big Welcome Cornelia! Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl and hope you enjoy making lots of pages capturing the memories of her growing!

Please holler if you need any help or have any questions! Looking forward to getting to know you

Quote Originally Posted by *Cornelia* View Post
    Im Cornelia from Germany, 21 years old and mom of a little daugther (born in january), so I have so many pics to scrap. I started scrapping yesterday and I think Im addicted.

If you have any question, dont hesitate to ask. #
    Willkommen, Cornelia!!
    I studied German for several years A LONG TIME AGO, but maybe you can give me the chance to practice? Where in Germany do you live? In high school, I stayed in Osnabruck for several weeks. Your country is beautiful, and so is your daughter!!
    Tchus!!

@kcsimpson99: oh thanks, but sry I dont know where Osnabrück is, cause I live only since more than 1 year in germany, Im from austria. I went to germany because my friend is german, but in 2 years we will go to austria back. I nearly forgot to answer your question. *g* I live in Bayern, one hour from the austrian border away.

@all: thanks for all your welcome
    Greetings Cornelia

My Blog:

Hi There Cornelia
    Welcome to GDS
    and Congratulations on the arrival of your little girl!
    I hope you find lots of inspiration in the galleries and check out the GDS challenges!