shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 19Feb Speed Scrap!

19Feb Speed Scrap!

Hey y'all it's almost that time again, tomorrow night! Yay! I'm working on your prize as I type this, I'm so excited to be feeling all better, and I'm ready to do some speed scrappin! Hope you guys can all join me, I've got a great set of instructions all ready to rock and roll! If you haven't set a reminder yet, feel free to click HERE to do that!

See ya then!
    Shannon Harris ~ Silly Beans Scraps
    <---Are you FANtastic?!--->

Sounds like fun Shannon. Hope to see you then.

See ya there!!

sounds like fun!

5. Oh, I hope I can make it. That time is kinda tricky with three little kids 4 and under as my husband isn't home from work to manage them for me. But I do love speed scrappin! See what I can do:)

sounds like fun ... does it start at 9 p.m. eastern time? If so, hopefully I'll be home from work on time (since it is 7 p.m. in Arizona). I'll try my best to be here.
    Cheri

7. yeah!! I will be here!

This sure sounds like fun.. maybe I can finally make it too! I'd sure love to scrap a page with you all :)

9. Yeah! I'm hoping my family cooperates and I can attend! I'm DYING to speed scrap!

I love speed scraps!!! My boyfriend's daughter is coming to Austin, from California, today so maybe.....they need some alone time??? I'll see what the schedule looks like for the evening. Hope to see you all there.