shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from Brampton ON, Canada

Newbie from Brampton ON, Canada

Hi everyone. My name is Jenn. I currently live in Brampton with my husband of 8 years and our two children. Braden and Breanna.

It has only been a month or so that I have really gotten into the world of digital scrapbooking. A very good friend of mine as inspired me. I have to say that I love the convience of it. I still love to use paper layouts. I also enjoy making cards as well as a few other crafting interstes.

I look forward to learning all that I can, and trying new techniques etc.

Welcome to GDS! So glad you found your way here! Hope you enjoy learning your new digi-scrapping craft. Take a peek at the many challenges while you are here, and there are also some great designer daily downloads too.

3. Welcome from another Jenn! Glad you found us! Make yourself at home, and holler if you have any questions!

4. Hi Jenn and Welcome to GDS! It's so great that you have discovered digi! Looking forward to seeing your scrap pages, especially of your family!

Please holler if you need any assistance!

5. Welcome from alberta canada your going to love it here

Welcome to GDS! You will love it around here!