shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Illinois

1. Hello from Illinois

Hello! I just found this site, can't believe I haven't stumbled on to it before now - it looks like a great place - I'm anxious to check out the kits and get started!

I've been hooked on digital scrapping for 3 years ... besides scrapping, I enjoy photography, flower gardening and traveling. I have been married for 28 years - we have 1 son - a chef in Chicago. Our son will be married on July 25 so I'll have tons more photos to scrap!

I am off to visit the forum and shoppe ... nice to meet you all and hope to see you around!

Welcome to GDS! We are so glad you found the site too! I think this is the friendliest and most supportive digiscrapping site on the web.

I'm in Illinois too! Down by St. Louis, in fact we spend most of our time on the Missouri side of things. Congrats on your son's news! Can't wait to see the pages you create!

Hi There and Welcome to GDS
    I hope you stop by and check out our many challenges and our daily download section!
    A chef -- yummmy -- I hope he gets to cook for you sometimes. My sister's dh is a chef in MA and it is such fun to eat at their house. he makes everything look so easy.

And, a wedding -- how exciting for your family! -- there is some great inspiration in the gallery for wedding photos /layouts
    happy scrapping!

Hello and welcome to wonderful but addicting GDS site. This is such a fun, friendly & infomative site.
    I am in Fenton, Missouri (St. Louis area), and I have 2 daughters who live in Illinois, one in Belleville & one in Rockford.
    Can't wait to see the great lo's you create.

Hi There and Welcome to GDS! Clever name you have there... I have 2 boys who can cook very well, but a chef... you must be loving this.. you and your DS's fiance!

It's great to meet you and looking forward to hearing more about the wedding and see lots of layouts!