shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello

1. Talking Hello

I joined the site about a month ago but never got into posting so I hope I can now!

I've been scrapbooking for about 11yrs now and just in the past year got into the digital aspect of it. Seems to work much better with a 2yr old running wild all day! lol I work with PSP XI and still have so much to learn!

2. SO excited to have you here! You're gonna love it! Jump right in on the challenges and contests...they always get you going in the right direction! Ask lots of questions-we're all here to help!
    Happy scrapping!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

3. Thanks, I do hope to get lots of inspiration and help!

Welcome! I know what you mean! I have 4 girls and digital scrapbooking makes it so much easier so you don't have a "mess" to clean up or for them to get into!!!

You will love it here!!

5. Welcome! I look forward to seeing your LOs! Don't be afraid to holla if you have any questions!

So glad you found your way here.
    I was a lurker for a long while too
    The no mess is what really attracted me to digi-scrapping too -- and the fact that I didn't have to cut anything. the undo button is my friend!

Hello and welcome to GDS and the wonderful world of Digital scrapbooking. You will love this site. It is so awesome here.

8. Thanks for all the warm welcomes!