shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Girly Harley Davidson scrap request

1. Red face Girly Harley Davidson scrap request

Hi..
    I am a girly girl who happens to love to ride my Harley. I love pink and pastels... glitter.... anything that is very soft and feminine. I would love to be able to make some tags or layouts with a kit that reflects my love of riding my motorcycle, but I can't seem to find such a kit.

My husband recently had a birthday and I had trouble finding ANY Harley Davidson kits, masculine or feminine....

Can anyone help?
    Thank you so much
    Hugs,
    Carolyn

2. Great idea Carolyn! Harley is trademarked, but I'd imagine a kit could be put together with a motorcyle/riding theme to suit your needs..... if I see anything or am feeling extra creative, I'll let you know LOL
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Oh this is one I would love as well. If one is found cold they please let me know too. Thanks

4. Smile Harley Davidson Scraps

Thank you so much!!!! I will be keeping my fingers crossed!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Ilovenails View Post
    Hi..
    I am a girly girl who happens to love to ride my Harley. I love pink and pastels... glitter.... anything that is very soft and feminine. I would love to be able to make some tags or layouts with a kit that reflects my love of riding my motorcycle, but I can't seem to find such a kit.

My husband recently had a birthday and I had trouble finding ANY Harley Davidson kits, masculine or feminine....

Can anyone help?
    Thank you so much
    Hugs,
    Carolyn
    Im interested in any harrley or suzuki cycle kits, pages, etc. Thanks

6. I would also love to see a Harley kit,more for men though,I was going to start a thread to ask for it,but then I saw this similar thread had already been started xox

It's a great idea, I'm searching for inspiration. Let's see if I can do anything.