shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 11 Speed Scraps w/ Jenn

Maybe you'll catch one???

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    Looks like 2 episodes of Lost in a row, tonite?? BTW, how is ankle??

Went to the physio today, and it helped a lot. The good news is I can start resuming activities (with the cast...). The bad news is that there is a possibility I might need reconstructive surgery of my ankle.

3. Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Went to the physio today, and it helped a lot. The good news is I can start resuming activities (with the cast...). The bad news is that there is a possibility I might need reconstructive surgery of my ankle.
    Oh NO, Janick! What happened?

OMG! Sounds like a lot of pain.

5. I'm here too!
    ~Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Sorry to hear that...about possible surgery. Start slow with the activity, OK, don't want to set yourself back:)

Actually the pain isn't that bad. I thought it would be worse. The problem is the swelling, it just doesn't seem to want to go down. My whole foot is swollen and blue.

8. I'm here, whoo hoo, LOVE these things ! LOL

I love the representations from all over the place. I'm from Austin!!

10. Feb 11 Speed Scraps w/ Jenn STARTS HERE and NOW

Welcome to the Speed Scraps with Jenn!

The only hard and fast rule is that you have FUN!

All other suggestions are made to enable you to grow and stretch your style, get your creative juices flowing, and get that SS adrenaline rush! Don't underestimate the power of artistic interpretation!

Are you ready????