shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 11 Speed Scraps w/ Jenn

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I'm here!!! Anxiously waiting. lol
    ME TOO!! We are a sorry bunch, huh! LOL!! I LIVE FOR SPEED SCRAPS!!

2. I HEAR ya, Anna and Amy! I haven't been able to ATTEND one in the longest time because of scheduling difficulties.....I LOVE 'EM! Tonight's gonna be fun! I'm glad you're here!

3. I'm here, Jenn!! Wooo hooooo!
    Jan

So my DH is watching hockey, so there is no Lost for me tonight, so I am here!

I'm here too

6. YEAH! Lots of fun friends here!!! Great to see you all! 10 minutes to go!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    For my hubby it's the Mexico vs. USA Soccer Game....ugh, LOL. He's all bent out of shape because a local "Latin Music" radio station is claiming that Mexico will win easily.....I just have to laugh at him...

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    I HEAR ya, Anna and Amy! I haven't been able to ATTEND one in the longest time because of scheduling difficulties.....I LOVE 'EM! Tonight's gonna be fun! I'm glad you're here!
    Be gentle tonite, Jenn...been fighting a migraine all day...when the coldfront meets the warmfront here in the midwest and the barometric pressure goes wacko, and the wind...and the rain...blah, blah, blah...the migraine man beats the h*** out of poor head :(

I thought the poor dog was gonna blow away too, but just the trash cans......anyway......I have my screen brightness set way down low, so if LO looks funny, we'll just call it "creative genius"!! LOL!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    Be gentle tonite, Jenn...been fighting a migraine all day...when the coldfront meets the warmfront here in the midwest and the barometric pressure goes wacko, and the wind...and the rain...blah, blah, blah...the migraine man beats the h*** out of poor head :(

I thought the poor dog was gonna blow away too, but just the trash cans......anyway......I have my screen brightness set way down low, so if LO looks funny, we'll just call it "creative genius"!! LOL!!
    LOL....creative genius works for me! Remember everything is left up to artistic interpretation!!! I don't think it's a hard one, so don't stress, but keep the whole eye of the beholder thing in mind! Ooohhh, and i hope your head feels better soon...that is SO not fun!

Quote Originally Posted by mbm69 View Post
    Looks like 2 episodes of Lost in a row, tonite?? BTW, how is ankle??