shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from Las Vegas

1. Newbie from Las Vegas

Hi Everyone, a newbie here. I have been paper scrap booking for 15 years now, and just recently got into digital scraping. I have found digital scrap booking much faster than paper, allowing me to get caught up on all my images. However, I still have a great love for the paper side of it to. I use Photoshop CS2 to design all my pages. I am a SAHM, with a small photography business. You can view my website at www.gcnphotos.com

Looking forward to meeting all of you, and learning from you as well.

Gwen

2. Hey Gwen! So excited to have you here!! I'm just outside of Vegas!! Your avatar is adorable!!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

You will love GDS! Welcome, so great to have you here!

4. Welcome Gwen! Looking forward to seeing your pages in the gallery! There are lots of challenges and events to participate in...you'll love it here!

5. Thanks guys...soon as I get a minute I will make a gallery to share with everyone.

Welcome to GDS!
    Hope you can stop by and check out our challenges and the daily download section. It is a great way to learn some scrapping techniques / styles and to get some goodies while doing it!
    happy scrapping!