shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Posting LOs on threads

ok, I have pse7...so i went to view image 1st & then copy image location & paste with mountain box. worked that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ponicedan View Post
    ok, I have pse7...so i went to view image 1st & then copy image location & paste with mountain box. worked that time.
    Great job Kweta. Isn't it just so much fun learning all these new things?

4. seeing if i can do this, too

5. another try

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...s-Day-Gift.jpg

YEA!!!! It worked!! Thanks to all for the response. I can now rest easy!! lol
    Anna,
    You are ADORABLE!! I have been trying (in vain) to do this for weeks, as I post many layouts late at night that I wish people could see...you give me hope...I am going to try this!! Nice work!! Thanks, girl!!

Testing...

OH MY GOSH, I DID IT!! AND THE IMAGE IS CLICKABLE!! THANKS TO YOU ALL!! WHAT A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Next I need to learn how to grab the GDS blinkies and get an "avatar"......whoa, easy girl, slow down.....LOL!!
    Last edited by kcsimpson99; 02-14-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I DID IT!!

I am so glad I asked this question. Now I need to make mine clickable. The ones I posted here are not. I'll need to work on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post

OH MY GOSH, I DID IT!! AND THE IMAGE IS CLICKABLE!! THANKS TO YOU ALL!! WHAT A SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT!! Next I need to learn how to grab the GDS blinkies and get an "avatar"......whoa, easy girl, slow down.....LOL!!

YEA!!! Ok practice makes perfect!!
    Last edited by agarzaldynrd; 02-15-2009 at 04:43 AM.

10. Alright Everyone!!! So great to see you all getting the hang of things and working so hard to figure things out.... My hats off to You!!