shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Posting LOs on threads

Posting LOs on threads

How do I post the actual picture of my lo on a thread vs. a link to the gallery? I see the many people do this and I guess it is ok to do. I like that I don't have to go back and forth to see the los then return to the forum.

if you go to your gallery and view your layout, just copy the url you see and then go to the thread you post a picture of your layout in and click the yellow mountain button when in your post mode and paste in the url. You'll be good to go!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...0&ppuser=13572

OK,testing!!

Didn't work, let me try this again.

ooops, i'm sorry, you right click on your layout as you are viewing it in your gallery. Then you copy/paste that url that shows up in the popup box :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

OK, it's still not working. Maybe I'm falling asleep!! I'll keep trying. Thanks for the help.

7. on my MAC I had to right click on your pic and choose copy image location then choose the image insert (mountain ) on the reply and paste into the pop up box

Edited to add what a beautiful Layout you really are the Class leader!

Okay so this does not adjust to a thumbnail size so will need to look at how to do that...but for now must pull myself away from puter before I'm up till 2 am again working on our Week 2 home work :-)
    Last edited by TheMommason; 02-08-2009 at 07:17 PM.

If you want the image to be the thumbnail size, then you would go to your gallery, and not select/open up the image in your browser. Instead, you would right click on the thumbnail size that gives you the previews

I chose the "copy image location" and then paste that (the mountaing image]
    If you want to get fancy, you can select your gallery page, right click and chose "copy image link", come back to the thread post, select your thumbnail/image, click the icon with the world, and paste in the url link.
    This will the make the image clickable.

To make words clickable, you do the same thing
    type in something like my challenge layout, highlight the words, and then click the world, and paste the url

you can paste images in thread/forum posts, but not in gallery posts

hope this helps

WOW!!! I hadn't see this until just right now!! Thanks. I haven't been able to do it yet but I'll keep trying different things. Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMommason View Post

on my MAC I had to right click on your pic and choose copy image location then choose the image insert (mountain ) on the reply and paste into the pop up box

Edited to add what a beautiful Layout you really are the Class leader!

Okay so this does not adjust to a thumbnail size so will need to look at how to do that...but for now must pull myself away from puter before I'm up till 2 am again working on our Week 2 home work :-)

Testing