shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Norway

Hybrid View

1. Hello from Norway

Just a little introduction.
    I am 34 years old, have 2 daughters (age 14 and 11) and I have been together with their father for 15 years (but still not married! )
    I havenīt been digiscrapping for long (just learned how to use a computer a year ago), but I am "addicted" now. Itīs so fun.

By the way, my english suck. Sorry about that, but I hope you will understand me, and probably I will learn more.

, welcome to GDS, Dolly! This community is filled with all kinds of wonderful ladies from all over the world. We are so glad you found us!

I remember years ago taking part in chats with many people from all over the world trying to better learn another language by chatting in that language, and I thought your english was just fine. If you really want some practice, though, check out the games section of GDS. There is always something to practice with over there .

Hello, hello and WELCOME!!! I hope you enjoy our family here at GDS!! If you ever need anything just holler!! BTW I could understand your post just fine. Good job on the English!! (Don't make me try another language!! LOL)

Hey and welcome!!! Looking forward to getting to know you in the forum and gallery!

And, your English is fantastic - would never have thought it wasn't your first language!! And, I'm with brandi - please don't make me learn another language - my school french helped me to scrape a B-grade, but that was over 17 years ago!!

I'm with you ladies, the only language that I have had much (and not much, at that) luck at learning is sign language.

Heisann - så gøy flere av oss har funnet fram hit! Velkommen - welcome and enjoy :)

7. Welcome to the site - being a new member to the site also - I have found the site to be fun and friendly. I think you are going to enjoy it.