shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Stitches

Hybrid View

1. Stitches

I'm fairly new to the site, so maybe this will be another easy question with a point in the right direction, but I was wondering if there is a package of stitches out there. I tried looking through the shop and didn't find anything heavy on the stitching.

I've worked my way through the directions of two speed scraps now (love them) and both required stitching. I managed to find some, but the kits I've purchased so far seem to be light on the stitching options (I figure most people out there already have quite a collection of stitches and I'm just late to join the ball game).

One of the participants had a stitched heart shape that I loved. Man, that one would be fun to have!! lol So I was wondering, with all the applications for some stitching, would a designer consider putting together some stitches in different shapes. I found one that came from a freebie New Year's package that I used in this page:
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...7&ppuser=16077

I love how it turned out.

Since stitching is used in so many things, it would be nice to have a commercial license option for the package, also. Am I the only one who would love to have one folder to go to for all my stitching needs? :) Maybe it's just the quilter in me....

jayne

I would love to have some stitching also. Thanks to whomever can put together a small kit of them.

I love stitcing, too!

Maria has a few commercial use stitching sets in the store. Here's one.

My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

4. Thank you! I have it in my shopping cart and I feel so much better already!
    jayne

I need some stitches too. There was a pack of stitches that was retired at the end of the month which had shapes in it and I didn't buy in time. Can't remember who it was by though. So just wondering, for general knowledge, once something is retired, can it EVER be brought back, even if we BEG?? LOL!! I am new too, and didn't know if a favorite was ever re-offered?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    I need some stitches too. There was a pack of stitches that was retired at the end of the month which had shapes in it and I didn't buy in time. Can't remember who it was by though. So just wondering, for general knowledge, once something is retired, can it EVER be brought back, even if we BEG?? LOL!! I am new too, and didn't know if a favorite was ever re-offered?? Thanks.
    I am not sure what products you had seen, but if a designer is retiring, then all her product retires with her.

Sometimes designers will have a clearance sale of older products to make room for newer products. In that case, I dont know if begging would work or not. I have never tried :)

There are a few others in the shop I know of

These are ribbon stitches by Bianca Argollo --they are Commercial Use

and, these Commercial Use stitches by Maria Designs, and also come in the Personal Use verison as well

I happen to love stitches too.
    I am always looking for creative stitching, messy stitching, fun shapes, anything. (maybe because I feel guilty about not using my sewing machine since I found digi-scrapping!)

Thanks for the help with finding the products. Appreciate it very much:)