shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Atomic Cupcake Actions

Atomic Cupcake Actions

I have found the greatest actions for Photoshop! Check these out!

http://atomiccupcake.com/

and here's another location for some great Photoshop freebies and many work in Elements, too. I used one of these actions to make the multiple photos effect in my LO My Office.

http://www.panosfx.com/
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

oh I love these.. I've gotta try that film strip one! Thanks for sharing :)

4. Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    and here's another location for some great Photoshop freebies and many work in Elements, too. I used one of these actions to make the multiple photos effect in my LO My Office.

http://www.panosfx.com/
    oh yeah, I was just directed to this site a couple days ago....I guess that means I better get cranking on learning my PS huh?!

5. What program are u working in Hystrix? If you need any help with ps... just holler :)

6. PSP compliment!

A compliment/counterpart to all of these fantastic PhotoShop Actions for PSP users might be to see Suz Shook HERE (have a look around, you'll be glad you did), also see Gary Barton HERE (likewise, have a look around, you'll be glad you did). Each has wonderful marvels for the scripting inclined for PSP 8 and above. Also, for those with higher versions, you might want to check the COREL homesite for newsgroups. COREL has a NG for scrapping, scripting, and at least one ng for each version, V8 and up! I also have listed a colour management list, one for "FEATURE REQUESTS", another for "PHOTOGRAPHY", another for "GRAPHICS", and yet another for "SCRAPBOOKING", and finally, one for "SCRIPTING" (which is equivalent to PhotoShop Actions).

Have fun!

Huggies,
    Ila
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

oh my... aren't you just a wealth of information! Thanks for sharing these :)

8. LOL - heheheheh...my group teaches paint shop pro from the ground up:~)
    Ok, here's my site: www.pspmadeez.org

We are gearing up for the scrapping onslaught this season (especially since it's owner has been 'bitten' so badly). LOL. Anyway, our group begins teaching PSP (an all new season) with emphasis on digital scrapbooking on September 12. All are invited and welcome! We're starting an all new feature this season for the weekend called "Scrappin' Saturday". Members can do whatever they want with donated "FREEBIE" materials. Personally, I can't wait to see what they do with our provided materials. ;~)

Huggies,
    Ila
    Ila

~ Peter McWilliams

your classes sound wonderful, but I don't think I could spare another brain cell to learn another graphics program ; )))
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

10. Know just what you mean, Liz. That's why I don't try PS or PI or any of the other fab products out there. NO TIME! lol
    Ila

~ Peter McWilliams