Looking for another great use of our awesome September GDS Collab kit called Happy Birthday
??? What about a quick page exchange!!
Remember you can get the collab kit for free just by spending $10 in our store (excluding coupons and gift certificates) anytime this month. Once we see your order come through we will email the coupon code to get the collab FREE!
Just create a quick page with this and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages submitted by each of the participants. Check out our Collab Quickpage Exchange Gallery
to see what the participants have created.
- NEW***: Each participant will submit 1 quick page only using items from this kit only (you may include any commercial use supplies as well).
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the GDS Collab Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- NEW***: Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_bday_qp.png. Please use an abbreviation for the filename because we've learned that people can search filesharing sites looking for files named a certain way and can just simply download them without participating!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. These exchanges usually render too large of files to send thru email so you may use any file sharing site of your choice (http://www.4shared.com, http://www.yousendit.com, etc.)and then email me the download link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are requested for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on October 4th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.