Since we are coming into the holidays and Brag Books make perfect gifts, we thought we'd start up a Brag Book Page exchange to help everyone along in the scrapping of the heartfelt gifts.
So, since Amy Fenner (aka alfenner) was the first to bring Brag Book size products to our store, she has the honor of being showcased for the first exchange. Use Amy's new Grunge Prince kit
(on sale for this exchange at 20% off
) to make your pages.
Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only. Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery
. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including these two special ones created by Amy herself.
If you use any of her brag book templates
you will get an extra bonus from Amy!
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_fancy_QP.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at email@example.com.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 3 quickpages for this challenge.
- I will keep this post updated to reflect participants and whether files have been received.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Tuesday, October 15th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.