Welcome to the Scraplift Challenge for July.
For this month, I've choosen one of a great page made by Natasha.
Here it is:
image is linked so stop by and leave a bit love.
Remember, you can turn it, twist it, or do whatever it takes to make the scraplift your own creation.
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the May Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Here is the bonus for all who particiapte in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here:
Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery?
If not, have a look HERE
how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Please be sure to link back here with your layout by the deadline so we can all see it and share a look at each other's pages and you can be included in getting your posting bonus.
If you need any assistance please let me know. Thank you!
This challenge runs through July 31th.