I'm back! After a very hectic 2 months away when I thought it would only be one. But you know, I get sick and then it runs through the family. My grandmother gets sick and then gets worse. Now she's in Heaven getting together with all her relatives that moved on before her. All is good again now and grandma was 97 so she had a great life!
Okay for my challenge, I'm requiring you to make a layout using at least 4 photos. It can be more, but not less than 4. I thought with Easter having just pasted you'd have plenty of photos for a big layout! And you certianly may make a page with 10 or more photos on it if you'd like! Those, in my opinion, are the best as they really tell the story.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Multiphoto Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a coupon to my store.
This challenge runs through April 30th.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!