Welcome to the layout Lottery Challenge
for February 2013.
Credit: Sprinkling Spring, Designs by Marcie
For this challenge six numbers were drawn at random. This month the numbers are:
2, 3, 6, 7, 10 and 11
Now, you need to create a layout using those number of things.
You can choose what ever you want to correspond to those numbers, and use anything else that you need to, to complete your layout to your satisfaction.
When you post your layout here, be sure to tell us how you've satisfied these requirements.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
There will be a bonus for all who participate in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through February 28
Good luck and most of all have fun!!!
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.