Welcome to the Scraplift Challenge for February.
Remember, you can turn it, twist it, or do whatever it takes to make the scraplift your own creation.
This is the fantastic page we will be lifting:
Little One by Victoriansoup
. The Image is linked so you can leave her some love.
I fell in love with the journaling behind the photo and all the lovely paper shapes and the fabulous clusters.
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the February Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Scraplift Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
There will be a bonus for all who participate in this challenge by posting and linking their creations here. Please be sure to credit the designer's kit/s when you post to the gallery.
This challenge runs through Feb 28th.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.