Originally Posted by Helen
3. BRAG BOOKs and BRAG Book Templates. This is the latest trend - and I've made up several brag books for my grandkids and they LOVE them. 4x6 inch size templates and books are the BEST! I can print 3 of them on a single photo sheet 8.5x11 at home - and then I laminate them at home and put an office ring through them and the young kids love them. Especially since they have 'dirty' hands a lot and can look at the photos of themselves and others - and it's portable - the 1 and 2 year olds love them in the cars to look at.
And it's a quick way to share photos with them in a creative way.
7. Overlay templates - I can never have enough of these - the kind that you use quickly to grunge up or texture papers.
8. Cottage garden or shabby chic - I LOVE anything that is whitewashed! Can't get enough of this. And I LOVE picket fences and lattice backgrounds.
Even a template with a picket fence or lattice background on it. Memo boards.
9. Christening, Baptism, Confirmation kits, high school and college graduation kits, Wedding kits. Anything that relates to congratulatory moments.
10. Anything 'kid' related - we are always scrapping our kids and grandkids - can never have enough of these papers and elements. Tap Dancing, Ballet, Gymnastics, sports, swimming, trucks and cars and blocks, and video games.
And EDUCATIONAL ones too - papers with the alphabet and numbers on them. Templates with the alphabet and numbers.
Ditto those for me...ESPECIALLY THE SHABBY CHIC/COTTAGE GARDEN!!!!
I'll add my other thoughts when we get back!