11-01-2012, 05:15 AM
Supreme Team Alumni
Join Date: Aug 2011
Facebook Timeline Challenge - November 2012
Hello, and welcome to the Facebook Timeline Challenge for November 2012!
This challenge is for those of you that want to spruce up the top of your Facebook profile! :)
If you are only going to be using this online then these are the dimensions you want to use - 850 X 315 at 72dpi. If you think you might print it out - then you can use these - width: 2656 pixels; heigth: 984 pixels, at 300dpi.
Don't forget to leave that space on the left side at the bottom for your profile picture... or at least don't put anything that you don't mind getting covered up.
I've also got an option for you...spruce up your blog header and background! The templates that you use in Blogger or in other blog sites will tell you the dimensions to use for your custom images.
In blogger for the background, you can upload your own custom image in JPG, GIF, or PNG file up to 300k in size. For a full background, use images 1800 x 1600 or greater. For the header you can customize your template by configuring your header with a custom image instead of title and description. For the template that I use, the size is 1000 x 371 pixels.
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the November Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneous Challenge Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and be sure to link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
There will be a participation prize for this challenge as well. This challenge runs through November 30, 2012.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here.
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Most importantly - have fun and I can't wait to see your creations!!!