This month I thought we could look at using a not so great photograph in a new way.
Here is this month's photo. It is a macro shot of an australian native grass -
But you don't have to use this one - keep reading.
I used this slightly blurry photo to make 2 digital papers.
The challenge is to either:
A use one [or both if you wish]of these papers in your layout
B have a go at making your own paper with your photo and use it.
To help you here
is a link to how I made my papers.[on my blog]
The papers of mine are these 2.
They are each linked to the larger size and you may use as you wish.
I hope you enjoy the challenge and remember most of all have fun.
(1) Your layout can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the August Scrapin’ 7 Challenge Thread
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Photography Challenge Gallery
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
This challenge runs through August 31, 2012!
I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!
How to link your layout from the gallery to the forum.
How to give credit to the designer thru keywords tutorial
Everyone participating gets a gift at the end of the month.