1. Pick 5 papers. Use one as a background and use the others to create thin strips of "paper."
2. Pick either 3 square photos touching each other or one rectangular photo. Remember your theme is "Dedicated to the One I Love." You can frame if you like.
3. Place your photo(s) at an angle and position it hanging partially off the side of your layout. If you have more than one photo, make sure that the vertical sides are touching.
4. Layer your paper strips underneath your photo(s). Angle if you like.
5. In one corner of your layout, opposite the side you have your pictures on, use a fastener or two (staples, buttons, brads, etc) to attach a ribbon, bow, string, or lace.
6. Embellish as desired...don't forget your shadows!
7. Use an Alpha to create a title, and put any additional journaling (of course you have to have journaling....this is about someone/something you love!) on small strips of paper.
OK! That's the last one! Finish your pages and upload your layout to the Speed Scrap Gallery
and if you post by the time I wake up in the morning you are still eligible for the posting bonus and gift certificate!
Be sure and post here inthe thread with a link to your page in the gallery so we can all leave some love!