1. Pick 5 papers. Use one as a background and use the others to create thin strips of "paper."
2. Pick either 3 square photos touching each other or one rectangular photo. Remember your theme is "Dedicated to the One I Love." You can frame if you like.
3. Place your photo(s) at an angle and position it hanging partially off the side of your layout. If you have more than one photo, make sure that the vertical sides are touching.
4. Layer your paper strips underneath your photo(s). Angle if you like.
5. In one corner of your layout, opposite the side you have your pictures on, use a fastener or two (staples, buttons, brads, etc) to attach a ribbon, bow, string, or lace.
6. Embellish as desired...don't forget your shadows!