I've been swallowed by the Christmas bug and only just realized that I'm supposed to be hosting a speed scrap tonight. I hope some of ya'll can make it. I'll be giving out glitter for the participation prize.
We'll be winging it tonight. No clues to give out yet ;)
1. Select your photos. An odd number of them. (I'm using 1. Surprised? )
2. Select some papers. At least 3 prints.
3. Use a few of your selected papers to create some layered mats beneath the photo.
4. Use some string or loopy ribbon
5. cluster at least 5 elements around your photo
6. use a one word title
7. date your layout. add any journaling you wish. spend a little extra time on your shadowing. post a copy in this thread with a link back to your layout in the Speed Scrap gallery. And don't forget to leave your fellow speed scrappers a little love.