Type: Posts; User: Tonje; Keyword(s):
Search: Search took 0.07 seconds.
Thank you for the template.. I had to simplify it a bit..
I really loved that thin thing you added your template (grey in my page)..
Here is mine:
05-22-2015, 12:11 AM
And here is mine.
Here is my try..
1. A vintage wedding LO
2. A LO using mostly the top half of the page
3. A LO using an abstract or unusual frame
4. A cluster on the top right hand corner with a butterfly, dragonfly or bird...
I had these photos.. not knowing how to scrap with them..
.. till I saw this challenge.. ty for the inspiration!
So.. The "Spring wedding" collab we got as rewards for last month's challenges is yet another may collab..
I was almost finished with a page when I understood I was using the wrong kit for this...
1. Be Inspired Challenge – 1 piece (PattyB Scraps) :wink:
2. Progressive Scrap Challenge – 3 pieces (Studio4 DesignWorks, Ginger’s Scraps N Pixels, Dana’s Footpring Digital Design)
04-28-2015, 03:50 AM
I tried figure out via a converter.. and thought the scrap was right now..
Results 1 to 9 of 29