October Font Challenge
Thank you so much for the wonderful participation in last month's font challenge! I hope you will all like this month's font just as much. If you are like me, you are always on the hunt for a great handwriting font.
I have terrible handwriting, but have always admired my friend Lena Gardner's handwriting. So, I was very excited when Darcy Baldwin turned Lena's handwriting into a font! I use it all the time for journaling on my pages. Then I can pretend it is my handwriting. LOL!
You can find DJB Lena at Dafont or by clicking on the image below:
I used it in this layout of my daughter's hair for Valentine's Day using my "Paper Hearts" mini kit:
For completing this challenge, you will receive the following posting bonus:
The rules for the challenge -
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the October Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Font Challenge Gallery
(5) Post the layout here in this thread and a link to it in the gallery so we can leave you some love.
(6) HAVE FUN!
Layouts are due by midnight on October 31 in order to receive the prize!
What a neat font. Looking forward to working with it this month. :biggrin:
Thanks for a new great font - I grabbed it - so I'll be back :biggrin:
Thanks Tricia for another lovely font.
I used it like this:
I love all the fonts that you choose.. awesome one this month!
Love the font
Here is mine :)
I didn't know if I can upload it to a gallery, or how, so I attached it :)
Great font for this month.
Your LO about hair reminded me of these photos I had of my great-granddaughters.
Here's my lo, Tricia:
Thanks for this lovely font and for hosting!!