"True Colors" collab kit quick page exchange!
Hi Everyone! Welcome to the quick page exchange for "True Colors! For this exchange, we will be working with the birthday collab kit "True Colors":
TO GET THE KIT, JUST SPEND $10 IN THE STORE and a coupon will be sent to you for the kit!
You can find out more about the kit here.
Here are the details for this exchange:
What the quick page exchange is all about:
Each participant will submit at least 1, 12x12 page but not more than 3 using the current collab kit only. All participants will receive download links after the end of the exchange to download all of the quick pages that have been submitted by all participants. You could easily put in 1-3 pages and get back 20+ pages!
How to create your pages:
* Pages should be created and saved at 12”x12” and 300ppi in PNG format. Your photo areas should be transparent when you are done. PNG format will retain the transparency. If you need help with this, you can use my Quick Page Photo cutting styles available HERE.
* If you are having trouble getting the transparent areas of the photo to work or look right, please ask for help. We have many community members here who are more than willing to help you!
*A word about shadows...please use them! You can google "digitalscrapbooking shadow tutorial".
How to make previews for the gallery and where to put them:
*Please make a 600x600 preview for each of your quick pages and put the word "Preview" over the top of them so no one can steal them out of the gallery!
* Post your previews of your quick pages in the Quick Page Exchange gallery for everyone to see! This is not the same place as the general quick page exchange gallery.
*Take a look in the gallery if you have questions about this format.
How to name and upload your files:
*Please name your quick pages in the format "username_truecolors_gdsqpex_qp01", "username_truecolors_gdsqpex_qp02", and "username_truecolors_gdsqpex_qp03". For example, my third quick page for the March 2013 exchange would be called "goldscraps_truecolors_gdsqpex_qp03.png". This will help me to keep all of the files organized and know who has participated so I can send you links to download.
* Upload your PNG pages to my drop box here: http://www.dropitto.me/andreagold The password is "ilovescrapbooking" with no quotation marks. This will send your page right to my computer! Please upload ONLY the PNG file with transparent photo places. Upload your quick pages one at a time, making sure to use the file naming procedure above. Please do not zip the files or upload zip files!
*Please only upload the actual PNG quick pages you created. Do not upload your previews. Put the previews in the gallery only.
*Submit your page or pages by the deadline! Anyone who doesn't submit by this date will not get download links for the entire album. We will not be waiting for those who have not uploaded yet. I think that will help us to get the final page links out fast for everyone to download. :)
* Once the exchange is over, I will zip up the submitted pages and send download links to all participants through a private message here at GDS. Please have your images posted and uploaded by then so I can get them out to everyone.
*I will plan on distributing the download links within a few days of the challenge ending.
*Remember, the deadline for submission this month is September 20, 2013 at MIDNIGHT EASTERN.
* Please post here that you uploaded so I can make sure it came through OK and that I got it.
*I'll keep a list below of who is participating and have uploaded their pages.
Here is a list of participants showing who has uploaded their pages:
LOVE this kit...here is mine...all uploaded to your DB and into the gallery...
Beautiful page!!!! http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...smiley-011.gif
Can you help me please? I did my QP in psd. format and I can see it's transparencies in that format but when I flatten the layers to save as a png file, it loses it's transparencies and they turn solid white. I'm new to all of this and I d/l-ed your styles, Andrea but I don't know how to use them or at what point I should use them.
Do not merge all just merge visible than save as a PNG.
Thank you, Bren!! I had just figured that out and was coming back to post it, LOL!!! Now I just need to get the posting instructions right. Sometimes this poor old brain just says, "enough already!" :)
Here's mine...hopefully I remembered how to get the preview into this message, lol!http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...01_preview.jpg
Thanks for this opportunity
True Colours Collab Kit is beautiful :wink:
:love-smiley-011: your QP's ladies :biggrin:
I'll be back :gogo:
I don't see the photo transparency once I run the style on the photo space on my PSD file. The photo space turns white but not transparent. What am I doing wrong??
|All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.