September Be Inspired! Challenge
Welcome to September's Be Inspired! Challenge hosted by Created by Jill and myself!
Each month we'll post a quote, song lyric, photo....(one never knows!)
Your part is to scrap a layout about what inspires you from the image given!
Here is the photo I chose for this month:
This picture is captured by me ;)
How does it make you feel....what do you think of when you look at it? What's the first thing that comes to mind?
Show us in your layouts!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
Feel free to use past posting bonuses you have previously received or any GDS product!
(4) Please post your layout in the Be Inspired! Challenge gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Everyone that submits a layout for this challenge will receive a part of our August "Color My World" Posting Bonus collection! The more challenges you do the more kits you get which equate to one great coordinating kit at the end!
Here's the part you will receive created by me: