This month I would like to see:Sun
No matter how you do it, there must be at least one Sun in your lay-out!
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin'7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Miscellaneaous Gallery HERE
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
At the end of the month, all participators receive a bonus.
And you know that is a part of the Bonus-collab the GDS-designers make every month!
This challenge runs through June 30.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look HERE
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
Let's see how creative you are and have fun!
Els, it's a very good idea!
Good to have sun even though it's on the screen!
I'll be back with my sunny page soon! :3:
Well, dang! I just did a page for a different challenge that had a sun on it!! :) I'll just have to come up with a new one. Love the sunshine, love the idea. I'll be back.
This is my page, Els with a photo of a Normandy's sunset...
Thanks for hosting, Els!:love-smiley-011:
Beautiful photo Cath, and lovely LO!
Thanks for playing the Shape challenge this month ;-)
Thankyou for hosting this challenge- I too choose a sunset but mine's over the Australian bush. I used the GDS Collab kit 'Citrus Summer'
link to gallery http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...sunset&cat=517
Thanks for joining the Shape challenge this month ;-)
What a lovely photo and LO. Cute sun you found ;-)
Thanks for playing the Shape challenge this month!