May Digidish Challenge
Welcome to the May Digi-Dish Challenge. Please create a layout using the ingredients listed on the recipe. You are welcome to garnish with extras if you like once you have used the necessary items. I'm looking forward to seeing some beautiful May flowers in your designs this month. :biggrin: Happy scrapping!
Brag Book Template #58 by Andrea Gold
(1) Your layout must be unique, and can only be used for this challenge.
(2) Your layout also counts as one entry towards the Scrappin' 7 Challenge.
(3) Use of GDS products is strongly encouraged and greatly appreciated.
(4) Please post your layout in the Digi-Dish Challenge Gallery HERE.
(5) Come back here and post what you created, and link it to the gallery, so we can all leave you some love!
(6) HAVE FUN!
Since we all love prizes, there will be a participation prize for this challenge.
This challenge runs through May 31st.
Do you all know how to link your images back to the gallery? .. If not, have a look here.
Also... here's how to assign keywords to your layouts to give the credit back to the designer.
:wink: That's a nice recipe, let's do some 'baking'!
Here's my page for your challenge!
I love your recipe this month, especially the little bugs!
I've scrapped photos of my garden...
Thanks for hosting, Tricia! :love-smiley-011:
Your poppies are gorgeous! Beautiful job with this month's recipe. :biggrin:
What a wonderful layout you made with the digidish recipe! Thank you for joining this month's challenge. :biggrin:
This looks like fun! I'll be back with my "dish". :)
What a beautiful Spring layout! Thanks for joining in. :biggrin:
Originally Posted by sparkles